60,000 sq. ft. multi-tenant industrial park – Oxford, MI purchased in 1999 Completed 24,000 sq. ft. addition and now currently planning to develop another 100,000 sq. ft. space on this 14- acre site. All D.E.Q. and local permitting completed.
- Well maintained industrial park in Oxford.
- Fully paved complex at the intersection of M-24 and Oakwood Road , 1 mile north of M-24 Oxford Meijer.
- Easy access to M-69, M-59, M-24, South to I-75.
- Newly repaved parking lot provides ample parking for each tenant.
- Suites range from 2,250 sf to 35,000 square feet.
- Each suite has both office and industrial shop areas for administrative and industrial needs.
- All suites have 14 ft. overhead automatic doors.
- Community loading dock with 3 wells.
- Radiant heat and separately metered utilities.
- Three-phase power available in most suites.
- Many suites have mezzanines for surplus storage.
- Oxford, a suburb in North-Metro Detroit is home to a number of high-end industrial parks, as well as recreational facilities
- 15,300 cars per day traffic count.
- Situated next door is Quality Fastener Supply, a supplier of hardware, fasteners, and other industrial supplies.
- Phase II development is planned with an additional 60,000 sf of similar space available in the near future.