40,000 sq. ft. multi-tenant, high-tech industrial complex with prime road frontage in Automation Alley redevelopment area. Adjacent to Fiat Chrysler Automotive & New Amazon distribution center. Strategically located at M-59, I-75, Woodward & Opdyke corridors. IMC renovations taking place.
- Attractive architectural design
- Prominent Signage
- Located right at M-59 and I-75 interchanges
- Nearby are Fiat-Chrysler World Headquarters, Volkswagen/Audi North American Headquarters and Comerica Bank central offices.
- Multiple international companies housed within Automation Alley catering to high-tech and automotive industries
- Nearby to Oakland University and Oakland Community College
- Situated in Auburn Hills, a high-tech, growing northern suburb of Detroit
- 12×12 motorized overhead doors
- 16.5′ ceilings under joist clearance
- Separately metered suites
- Individual separate entrances
- Well-exposed frontage on Opdyke with 25,000 cars per-day traffic count.
- Well-maintained complex
- Close proximity to Oakland International Airport
- Fully-paved complex with abundant parking
- Suites range from 3,000-15,000 feet
- Each suite has both office and open shop areas for administrative and industrial or high-tech needs
- Three-phase power available in most suites.