12,000 sq. ft. professional office building in Grand Blanc, MI (Purchased in 1985). Extensive improvements and renovations have been made to this building, which features fully furnished office suites.
- Mid-sized high end professional building on Saginaw Street, the main thoroughfare in Grand Blanc, a quaint bedroom-community suburb of Flint.
- Very affluent, strong demographics.
- Easy access to I-75 at both Holly Road and Saginaw Street exits.
- Directly across the street from regional mall and recently expanded Kroger store.
- Prominent signage and exposure.
- 19,500 cars per day traffic count.
- Suites ranging from 250 to 2500 Sq Ft.
- All utilities included.
- Walking distance from both public and private primary and secondary school campuses with over 3000 students.
- Recently remodeled with high end premium finishes including marble, and cherry wood trim.
- Beautiful exterior landscaping with park benches and flower beds.
- Landmark building with prominent flagpole at gateway entry to city of Grand Blanc.
- Grand entrance foyer with waiting room furniture, oil paintings, and backlit directory.
- Timeless colonial cupola with copper dome summit.
- Proven successful location for start-up businesses for over thirty years.
- Numerous professional tenants ranging from doctors, dentists, therapists, insurance agents, mortgage companies, attorneys, and other consultants.
- Smaller suites are fully furnished and ready for move-in.
Currently Available Suites