31,000 sq. ft. commercial shopping plaza, known as Four Seasons Plaza, in Sterling Heights, MI (Purchased in 1997) Prime commercial shopping plaza with professional offices, restaurants, and other retail merchants. Excellent location on Van Dyke and (M-59) Hall Rd. Property completed, renovated and tenants upgraded by IMC.
- 31,000 sf commercial shopping center with over 700 sf of frontage on Van Dyke, just south of M-59.
- 23,000 car daily traffic count.
- 1,200 sf to 5,000 sf size suites.
- Tremendous, 1/8th mile, well-exposed frontage with two driveways.
- Separate private and public entrances with separate addresses.
- Separate HVAC, electrical and mechanical systems for each suite.
- High exposure LED reader board for all tenants’ use at no charge.
- Two entrances on Van Dyke for easy entrance and circulation.
- Contemporary unique architecture.
- Anchor tenants include Island Bar & Grill with outdoor patio, Sterling American Diner full-service restaurant, New Wave Laundromat, Hungry Howie’s, Subway, MetroPCS, Lover’s Lane
- Other tenants include coffee shop, hair salon, nail salon.