90-acre working sheep and tree farm in Metamora, MI (Purchased in 2002) One mile of double road frontage. Ponds and terrain cleared for commercial tree farming and future development by IMC.
- 90-acre working sheep farm located in Village of Metamora, conveniently located near M-24, with outstanding Oxford schools.
- In center of Metamora’s hunt area with access to English hunt trails and seasonal fox hunts.
- Breathtaking views and unique topography with hardwood forests, open meadows, rolling hills, and three spring-fed ponds.
- One mile of double road frontage, 3 fenced paddock areas, 2 of which are screened for the protection of small livestock.
- 1940s 4 bedroom cedar chalet with full finished basement.
- Horse barn with premium finished guest apartment.
- Open fields and hay pastures are ideal for sheep, goat, and alpaca farm.
- Adjacent to Seven Ponds Nature Preserve.